GET A QUOTE
Servicing These States
Kentucky Auto & Home Insurance
- Home »
- Auto & Home Insurance
HOME AND AUTO INSURANCE
TruePoint Insurance assists Kentucky residents by providing them access to practical and effective insurance solutions. We invite you to call or stop by our Lawrenceburg or Fisherville location to discuss your home and auto insurance needs with us today!
When the wind begins to howl, and it’s your house against Mother Nature..... that’s about the time when many of us start to think about homeowners insurance. Insurance for my home is something that is considered often. Of course I am an insurance agent that is married to an insurance agent and that means we don't have anything better to do than think about insurance.
Is my insurance good? How can I tell If my homeowners policy will meet my needs?
Insurance is not a commodity, and as the homeowner, we strongly advise that you take a very active role in the insurance process. It is essential that you know what is and isn't protected by your policy. In some case's, agents will take the liberty of selecting these. While that might save both of you some time, it can do a huge disservice to you.
Coverage varies between one insurance company to another. Policies and options will vary based on the type of home you own. Stick built versus modular and manufactured; it's important that the type of home is correcting identified in your insurance application.
Need insurance for an older home? You quickly find that you have fewer options. The same is true for those searching for an insurance quote on farm houses, berm house, or vacant homes. It you are working with an independent insurance agent, like TruePoint, your agent should be providing you access to a large number of insurance companies. But for those of you that find yourself struggling with a hard to insure house, it's probably wise to review multiple agency options.
How much will it cost to insure my home?
The cost to insure a home varies based on several variables. While this may seem mundane, if you're interested in coverage and cost you should definitely consider the following:
- ZIP Code - Where you live impacts the potential for loss and can result in higher or lower homeowner's premiums.
- Age of Home - Older homers may have Increased risk associated with deterioration, older wiring, leaking roofs and more. The cost to replace these homes can also be prohibitive. The cost associated with replacing trim work, stair ways and other features often adds significantly to cost of replacing these homes.
- Type of Home - Insurance companies prefer stick built homes and in most cases it's evident in their Homeowners quotes. While some carriers struggle to think outside the box, we value the fact that risks associated with wind are significantly less if you own a berm house. We also understand that modular homes are build in a more favorable environment. Indoor construction eliminates many negatives caused by the environment. Have you seen a concrete house? We have and we think they're a great insurance exposure. If you happen to own on of these types of homes, then you already know. It's tough to find insurance at a price that is compatible to the risk. Stop searching and start calling TruePoint for your Homeowners Insurance needs. We've done the leg work for you and in many cases, we have already have the best insurance option for your needs.
- Roof age and condition - Replacing roofs has become a significant expense which insurance companies cannot continue to bear. In recent years, underwriting requirements have been altered in hopes of reducing these losses. One way or another the industry will resolve this issue. But in the meantime pay attention to how your unique situation is impacted.
- Insurance Score - Almost all insurance companies today calculate and utilize an insurance score. While this is not a credit score it is very similar. Each company has their own score method but most use a series of financial debt.
What’s the right price? That is something that only you can determine. But without a thorough understanding of what the policy covers, there is no way that anyone can determine value.
How can I find the best insurance agent for me?
Ranking insurance agents is impossible. Sure people do, but anyone offering a list of the best insurance agents or agencies is preposterous. There are too many factors that impact the unique consumer needs. Below are just a few of the things one might consider when choosing an insurance professional to work with.
- Location - Do you expect your insurance agent to show up at your home following a loss? I do! Even if your touted as the best Tennessee insurance agent, I am not interested. I'm looking for the best Kentucky Insurance Agent for me. I'm not interested in the best insurance agent for Kentucky contractors, or the top travelers agent. Close enough that they can service my needs.
- Insurance Options - Each agency has access to different markets. Captive Agents have only one market, while even the smallest independent insurance agency has a handful or more. But what's most important is that they have they represent the right carrier. While Best Insurance Inc might be the Top in Indiana, that doesn't mean that it is competitive in Kentucky. Another Insurance company may be great in Jefferson County, Kentucky, but the small company may fail in Spencer, which is a county that is contiguous to Jefferson.
TruePoint’s process begins with you.
Understanding your unique needs is first and foremost. We tout our customer service skill, which in part means you will have options. We know that price matters, and as a result, you will always see the option with the lowest cost. We don’t stop there. We will discuss additional options that are relevant to your situation.
A standard homeowner’s policy doesn't provide coverage for everything. You may have exposure to earthquake, flood, sinkhole or water backup, and if so additional action will be required. Your policy may need to have protection added for items such as jewelry, guns, or collectibles.
Social media has impacted many aspects of our daily life and insurance is not an exception. Users of social media have increased exposure to libel. It is possible to protect yourself claims of libel or slander exposures via a personal insurance policy. Contact one of our agents for additional information.
INSTANT QUOTES ONLINE FOR KENTUCKY HOMEowners Insurance, Car INSURANCE and packaged policy
You can get real-time quotes online for your home and auto insurance. Quick the links below and fill out the brief online application in less than five minutes and you will have your quote returned instantly.
After reviewing your insurance quotes, simply click “Contact Me” to complete the process.
DON’T FORGET THE DISCOUNTS
How would you like to save 15 to 25% on your insurance? It’s as easy as 1,2,3.
- 1. Buy auto insurance
- 2. Buy homeowners insurance from the same insurance carrier
- 3. That is it!
The multi-policy discount on auto and home insurance is in Kentucky terms, a layup. There is nothing difficult about it and it’s not new. It has been around for eons. However, consumers having access to online real-time insurance quotes are a relatively new thing. Providing online multi-policy discounts have been noticeably absent in most online quotes. Due to the significant savings, this shortfall eliminated the option of online quoting for many consumers. End your frustration with online insurance by using our instant online quoting tool. Online quoting with TruePoint; Real-time results when you want them.
SHOP INSURANCE PRICES ONLINE WHEN YOU WANT AND WITHOUT AN Insurance AGENT
Virginia, there is a Santa Claus! Quote online using TruePoint’s package policy option and start saving! Just click the link below to open our real-time online home and auto quote options.
After reviewing your quotes simply click “Contact Me” to complete the process.
TRUEPOINT INSURANCE CAN INSURE ALL YOUR PERSONAL ITEMS
We are more than just home and auto. TruePoint can work with you to find the coverage you need. Look at the list below to find some of the most often used lines of coverage provided by TruePoint Insurance.
- Home Insurance
- Mobile & Manufactured Home
- Renters Insurance
- Landlord Insurance
- Earthquake Insurance
- Flood Insurance
- Sinkhole Insurance
- Water Backup Coverage
- Medical Equipment Coverage
- Jewelry Coverage
- Condo Insurance
- Collectibles Insurance
- Car Insurance
- Motorcycle Insurance
- ATV Insurance
- RV Insurance
- Fifth Wheel Trailer Insurance
- Boat Insurance
- Personal Watercraft Insurance
- Weddings Insurance
- Event Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Libel and Slander
- Exchange Students
- Timeshare Insurance
- Domestic Workers Insurance
- Gun Coverage
- and much more