Hey, just wanted to share with everyone a link we received¬†from one of our carriers today.¬† It provides several tips aimed at reducing home and office cooling cost.¬† Some of their insights are the standards that are repeated every winter and summer, like make sure to change your filter every three months.¬† However, this list also contains some unique pointers such as:
- The importance of keeping the fan set to auto
- Zone thermostats
- Heat Efficient light
- Programmable Thermostats (savings around 10%)
- Ceiling Fans (potential savings roughly 15%)
- Clean Condenser (another 10% savings)
- Stopping there because I’m worried this is going to add up to more than 100.¬† Just joking,¬† I hope you find the time take a look.¬† Just click the link to the right which will take you to a brief article¬†with two relatively short videos.
Note: this is geared towards businesses, however, most of the money savings suggestions will also apply to individuals.