We are a rapidly growing Independent Insurance Agency currently searching for a CSR for our Pooler GA office.
Title: CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Full-Time, In-Office, Monday-Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm
The right candidate will possess the following:
- Strong listening, oral, and written communication skills
- Goal oriented, highly motivated, and resourceful to achieve results
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to create and maintain business relationships with prospects and policyholders
- Proven track record of trustworthiness, dependability, and ethical behavior
- Fundamental understanding of office technology used by small business
Experience and Education:
- Customer Service Experience (prior experience preferred)
- Knowledge of Personal Lines, Life Insurance, and/or Commercial Lines products (preferred)
- Property and Casualty license a plus
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associates or Bachelor‚Äôs Degree (preferred)
Job Related Training/Licensing:
Must have the ability to obtain a Property and Casualty license within the first year of hire.
- Provide service to the public and policyholders in a pleasant and courteous manner
- Be able to communicate clearly and professionally
- Prepare forms and endorsements when required
- Perform Billing and Customer Service duties in a timely and efficient manner
- Meet customer service goals and assist with marketing goals
- Be able to successfully navigate our Agency Management System and Carrier Websites
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Pay and Benefits:
Salary will be based on experience, with the ability to advance based on performance and license. There will be an initial 90-day evaluation period to determine compatibility, salary increases, and bonus options. ¬†Interested Candidates should send a resume to New job Candidate Pooler GA.
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE!